PCI-DSS is the acronym for Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard. If any Company either processes, stores or transmits Credit card or Debit card related data, they must be certified with PCI-DSS standard.
The present PCI standard is PCI-DSS version 3.2. The standard is available free from the PCI-DSS.Org Organization. To audit a Company for PCI-DSS one should be a PCI-DSS QSA, QSA stands for Qualified Security Auditor.
Due to increasing number of data breaches, it is critical to update your security controls. Therefore, it is necessary for team members to develop security awareness. With this intent, we provide a comprehensive training program on PCI DSS. Through this training, you can either choose to get trained as PCI-DSS Internal Auditors or PCI-DSS Implementers.
Who Can Attend The PCI-DSS Training?
- PCI-DSS Internal Auditors.
- PCI-DSS Implementers.
- Risk Management Professionals.
- PCI-DSS QSA.
- Software Professionals who are working on PCI-DA applications.
- Corporate Security Professionals.
- Information Security Professionals.
- Other Auditors from various functions such as HR, Admin, facility, Business, and Finance.
- IT (Information Technology) Auditors.
- IT (Information Technology) Security Auditors.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA).
- Legal and Law Enforcement Professionals.
- RFP and Contract Management Personnel.
Modules Of Our In-Depth Training Are As Follows
- Why PCI-DSS?
- Who can get PCI-DSS certification?
- What are the four levels and requirements for PCI-DSS?
- The current PCI-DSS standard.
- What is called as Payment Card Information?
- Gap Analysis.
- Which PCI Information requires encryption and Data Masking?
- Which PCI Information should to be stored and which must not be stored?
- Documentation Requirements of the PCI-DSS.
- Mapping PCI-DSS controls to the Organization controls.
- The 12 Requirements and controls of the PCI-DSS standard and in detail study.
- Auditing PCI-DSS standard for auditors.
- Implementing PCI-DSS standard.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us for the PCI-DSS Training course. Our experts are available to help your Organization become PCI-DSS compliant and secure.