The ISO 27001 standard provides best practices to develop an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Globally, there are more than 39,000 organizations holding ISO 27001 certification. Due to this, it is one of the most popular Information Security standards in the world.
What is an ISMS?
An ISMS is a system of policies and procedures established to manage an organization’s sensitive data. The absence of an ISMS makes the organization vulnerable to cyber attacks and data leaks. As a result, this system is a critical component within an organization.
Benefits of ISO 27001
- Reduced costs due to unnecessary security layers,
- ISO 27001 forms the foundation to meet the requirements of other cyber laws, and
- The standard assures clients that you can protect your business assets
Why Should You Engage Panacea?
We support you throughout the ISO 27001 certification process. Cultivated expertise makes implementing the 10 Clauses and 114 Controls an easy affair. Furthermore, our team guides you at each of the following steps:
- Gap Assessment
- Scope Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Statement of Applicability – (SOA)
- Mapping of Controls and Clauses
- Awareness Sessions
- Preparatory Audits
- Preparation for Compliance Audits
Moreover, Panacea InfoSec’s services allow you to incorporate multiple standards in one Management System. These include ISO 27001, ISO 9001, OHSAS and ISO 14001. Indeed, each organization present unique challenges and requirements. Therefore, our team is trained to recognize and tailor the process according to your needs.