Panacea InfoSec’s Wireless Network Security Assessment utilizes a risk-based approach to identify vulnerabilities. This approach aims to identify critical vulnerabilities on all wireless infrastructure within scope.
Primary Goals of assessment:
- rovide management with an understanding of the level of risk from Internet-accessible services.
- Present recommendations and details to facilitate a cost-effective and targeted mitigation approach.
- Create a basis for future decisions regarding information security strategy, requirements and resource allocation.
Why perform a Wireless Network Security Assessment?
- To simulate a real-world attack on critical infrastructure and understand the level of risk that exists at a single moment in time.
- To gain assurance that a malicious attacker cannot gain unauthorized access to wireless or connected wired resources.
- To understand the level of risk for your organization compared to similar companies.
Panacea Infosec’s Wireless Penetration Testing and Assessment services are designed to evaluate these implications and risks by:
- Assessing the architecture and design of the wireless infrastructure
- Assessing the configuration of both the wireless infrastructure and the clients that connect to this infrastructure
- Assessing the security controls deployed to protect, segment, and monitor the wireless infrastructure
- The detection of unauthorized and/or rogue access points
The wireless infrastructure will be evaluated for numerous common vulnerabilities, including:
- Wireless Security Policy Review
- Physical security of wireless access points
- Wireless signal strength (heatmap)
- Network naming convention
- Signal strength and dispersion, and others
Running this scope on a regular basis also addresses regulatory requirements. Examples of this are FFIEC/GLBA, HIPAA/HITECH, NERC, and Payment system security standards. In conclusion, Panacea InfoSec Wireless Security Services provides a complete service package for your security needs.