Network Penetration Testing
Networks are the backbone of any modern Organization. Network Penetration Testing is an activity that tests the strength of the backbone. This involves simulating an attack on your networks by experts with the help of software tools.
Network Penetration Testing includes three methodologies. They are namely, Black Box, Gray Box, and White Box Penetration testing.
Black Box vs Grey Box vs White Box
Black Box testing is an approach conducted without any knowledge of the Network infrastructure. Whereas, Gray Box testing approach involves some insight about your networks such as ports and IP addresses etc. Finally, White Box testing is conducted with complete transparency of your networks. This includes Network diagrams and even granular details of the network.
Stages of Network Penetration Testing
- Stage 1: The network is tested during while daily operations take place during the weekdays.
- Stage 2: Testing is conducted during the weekends when the network load is not at the peak level.
Stage 1 is crucial as it utilizes the latency in the networks to achieve multiple objectives.
- Evaluate DoS attacks and DDoS attacks on the networks,
- Test the “Availability” of the networks for the Organization.
- Verify the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of network components and assets.
Why Choose Panacea?
Panacea InfoSec brings a highly experienced Network Penetration Testing team. Also, they are trained in the latest tools and techniques utilised to compromise network integrity. As a result, we meet your security requirements without disrupting business operations. Furthermore, we can tailor our services to suit wired and wireless networks. Finally, we provide a complete vulnerabilities list, exploitation results, and share tactical and strategic recommendations.